When you come for the ruqyah session, please bear in mind the following:
1. Be punctual.
2. Be prepared to wait longer than your given time, as ruqyah is very unpredictable, and we often run over time.
3. Switch off your mobile phones.
4. Do not talk or distract anyone during the ruqyah session, unless there is an urgent need to do so.
5. Respect the privacy and confidentiality of any other patients that you may meet. We do try to avoid patients meeting each other, but occaisionally this is unavoidable.
6. Women (including relatives/friends who attend): come in full hijaab, including jilbaab/'abaya, covering from the top of your head, with no hair showing, to the tip of your toe, including your feet. We would prefer you to also cover your face and hands. Do not wear perfume or make-up, and do not come with jewellery or other adornments on display. We reserve the right to refuse an appointment to a patient who does not comply with these rules, or who brings friends/relatives who do not comply.
7. Women: bring a mahram with you. If you cannot bring a mahram with you for a legitimate reason, such as the case of some revert sisters who don't have a mahram, then you must bring another reliable sister with you who is able and confident enough to support you - we will not perform ruqyah upon you alone. In rare cases where you cannot bring another sister, please inform the brother who books appointments, and we will advise you whether we are able to accommodate.